- SPECIAL NEW! Pilot-RC new and patented quick release system for fast wing mounting at the field.
- Special Pilot-RC no screw canopy. Quick release with new security latch design.
- Strong but light, precise and highly acrobatic
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Removable wings, wing stut and stabs.
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fiber main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Servos: x8 or x9 high torque plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron (total x4), x1 per elevator (total x2) and x2 or x3 on rudder
Required extension wire lengths:
- x2 for bottom wing aileron servo: 43cm
- x2 for top wing aileron servo: 83cm (installed in bottom wing) + 70cm (installed in wing struts)
- x2 for elevator servo: 126cm
- x1 for throttle servo: 65cm
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories…
Including exhaust tunnel size, rudder servo location, landing gear measurements, cowl size, etc, please check out our Manuals page: