- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Pre-installed tubes for servo extension leads
- Optional 3D vector thrust pipe
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Servo extension leads
- Dual wall tail pipe (105mm diameter – for 80-300N turbines)
- All in one fuel tank. 4,600ml Fuel tank + 240ml UAT
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
*Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, all pre-installed and with free wing bags. Just add your own turbine of choice.
- 80-160N for normal sport flying
- 180-260N for 3D vector flight – Avoid high speed high G flying
Servos: 8 high torque (minimum 20kg) // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap, x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Aileron: 17mm, Rudder: 25mm, Elevator: 13mm.
Flap: 46mm for take off and 78mm for landing.
The CG is 275-283mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing