- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Two piece wing and two piece stabilizer all for easy transport
- Two piece fuselage. Rear section easily removable for transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Pre-installed tubes for servo extension leads
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fiberglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Servo extension leads and MPX Multi-wire servo/electric retracts/brake plugs. Just one connection per wing.
- Dual wall tail pipe (105mm diameter – for 80-300N turbines)
- 2 in 1 Kevlar tank. 4600ml fuel tank and 240ml UAT
- Option for Kevlar 2000ml smoke tank
- Fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
*Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, wing bag, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Servos: 8 high torque (minimum 27kg) // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap (minimum 35kg), x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Aileron: 27mm, Rudder: 32mm, Elevator: 22 mm. Flap: 50mm for take off and 97mm for landing.
The CG is 346mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing