- Full composite construction, lightweight and strong
- Two piece wing and two piece stabiliser all for easy transport
- Three piece fuselage. Rear section easily removable for transport
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Pre-installed tubes for servo extension leads
- Complete air frame (including aluminium wing-tubes and fibreglass control horns)
- Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes
- Servo extension leads and MPX Multi-wire servo/electric retracts/brake plugs. Just one connection per wing.
- Dual wall tail pipe (105mm diameter – for 80-300N turbines)
- 3 in 1 Kevlar tank. 7.800ml fuel tank, 2.400ml smoke tank and 500ml UAT
- Fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Wing bags
- Smoke pump and injection tube
*Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x8 Pilot-RC servos, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
Turbine: 200-300N for normal sport flying
Servos: 8 high torque (minimum 27kg) // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per flap (minimum 35kg), x1 per elevator, x1 on rudder and x1 for steering
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.
Aileron: 36mm, Rudder: 40mm, Elevator: 33 mm.
Flap: 55mm for take off and 120mm for landing.
The CG is 430mm from the front leading edge on the root of the wing.